FW: [Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR aggressive pig and water bottles

Nancy Tuffli n_tuffli at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:43:23 EDT 2004

Carole,

The excessive drinking could be bad.  How much?  My vet said GPs should
drink about one ounce per day per pound of body weight.

Excess water intake was the first clue I had that my GP had diabetes.  I
recommend taking her to the vet, however, you can buy some Diastix at any
drug store to test her urine glucose (I would test it several times
throughout the day).  Either way, it will probably mean a trip to the vet.

Good luck!
Nancy