[Gpdd] Misc. - Getting a companion

Roy & Sophia roy-sophia at ecosse.net
Mon Mar 1 11:23:41 EST 2004

Hello Fran,

>From our experience we don't think your Ginger will have a problem with a
new GP.
Our Klaartje was 4 months old and with babies when we brought her company
two other females that they were  5 weeks old. She adjust her self easily
and she didn't have any problem.
We don't think that it matters that much if the other GP stays or runs away
when sees you. When we picked our Abyssinian she was a quiet GP now she's a
very lively  and sometimes when we want to pick her up runs away. On the
other our Wilhelmina was running away the first time we tried to pick her
up, now she comes by her self for petting.
We think that Ginger will be very happy having a companion since as you know
GPs are social animals.
Hope we have helped you with our experience, after all we manage and we had
successfully introduced  two males in the same cage.
Good luck in finding a GP friend for your Ginger.

Greetings from Athens,

Roy & Sophia & Hercules, Amadeus, Klaartje, Medusa, Wilhelmina