[Gpdd] announcement- showing our pigs

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:59:02 EST 2004

Talking of bathing pigs before a show as Roy was doing, and isn't that a
sweeeet site there with the bathing- whose the hairy arm, by the way?
We went to a show recently, it was all very close and exciting and tense but
we had 3 seconds and 2 thirds with Neo, beautiful boy that he is turning out
to be winning a yellow rosette.
Lenny did nothing, but now I realise I have put him in the wrong category-
doh!!! Sorry Lenny!!!
However he is in our local paper in the 'pet idol' competition with a
smashing photo of him on the stairs, posing like a lion. my David calls him
the 'Lion Pig' isn't that sweet, when normally he says some very rude things
about the pigs and their ablutions around the house!

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford uk slaves to Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and
Angelina and India, remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the beautiful
Sprite.