[Gpdd] [MISC] <sticking it out with my babies>

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Mar 1 14:32:33 EST 2004

Hi Lauren-
I was sorry to read of your tough situation at home. You know, of course,
that
we're all behind you - if there's anything we can do let us know.  What area
are you in?  Maybe there are some members in your area that could help
you figure out a solution.
Failing that, hang in there.  Your motive is a positive one - I believe you
will
prevail.  Keep watching, the perfect situation is bound to present itself,
even
if you have to make a less than perfect choice for now.  I can identify with
your situation with your mother. While I loved mine dearly, we argued a lot.
Too much alike maybe.  Of course now that she's gone, I wish I could go back
and do some things differently, but I believe that she understood.  Maybe
the move is what you need to make things better between you.
Warmest piggie hugs 'n' kisses to those piggies (and the rats, too!)
from Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle