[Gpdd] behaviour

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:53:58 EST 2004

Sarah,

Lenny bites his front paws when we clip his back ones, like his father
Barney used to, none of my others do, must be genetics.

Oh, its St. Davids day in UK today, we all wear yellow and green and eat
leeks and pick daffodils- we're so proud of our welsh cousins, my husband
born on 28th Feb (as close as you can get to not being leap year baby, or he
would be 13 now!) was named after st David.
Happy St Davids to all, yackyda!!

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford uk slaves to Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and
Angelina and India, remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the beautiful
Sprite.