[Gpdd] Care: Mr. Rumpy Update

nancy.mckenna at cox.net nancy.mckenna at cox.net
Mon Mar 1 18:23:02 EST 2004

Mr. Rumpy acts like he was never sick at all.  He's been on antibiotics for three weeks now and has about another week left to go.  He comes out along with everyone else at treat time and wheeks the loudest, stands up to anyone who would dare try to be the most dominant.  He is so beautiful, regal, serene.  I don't know how hold he is, really, but he is healthy and he's one strong pig!  We made it through the liver infection and I hope he stays with my family for many more years.  He is sooooo sweet, and he takes care of the herd of boys so well, just like an elder.