[Gpdd] MISC: Any recommendations for a website with free or low cost shipping?

Yuka Persico yuka at persico.net
Mon Mar 1 19:12:53 EST 2004

Hello Comrades in Pig Slavery-
Home management question:  does anyone know of a website to order pellets
and hay from that will offer reduced or free shipping for a large order?  We
use Oxbow pellets and timothy hay as our daily staples, and I was about to
order from Oxbow when I had to pick myself up off the floor over the
shipping fees.  The amount I would save by buying the 50 pound bad of
pellets was more than made up by the shipping.
Thanks in advance!
Carrots, parsley (Italian is our favorite), nose nuzzles al around!
Yuka