[Gpdd] Misc. - Companion

Frances Hemmer francie56_us at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 19:08:45 EST 2004

Thank you all who commented on getting a companion for our Ginger.  We decided to go ahead and get the one I was talking about.  She is a real sweety.  As of yet, they aren't getting along.  Any one have a few tricks you could share?  They both try and bite each other.  So I'm worried they aren't going to get along.  They seem to take turns on biting or nipping at each other.  We have a small cage for our new girl Marble.  I'm hoping that they will get along soon so we can get her out of the small cage and into our big roomy one.  Any help!
Fran