[Gpdd] [Misc] ordering oxbow

Karen Century kscentury at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 20:14:46 EST 2004

Yuka,

You might try asking your local pet supply store if they will order it
for you.  If they already order other supplies from Oxbow then there
shouldn't be an additional shipping cost.

I did this with a good pet store in Berkeley, CA (Animal Farm).  At
first they were ordering pellets and hay for me and basically charging
me the list price on the website.  Then they started stocking both
items, which was great, and then they hiked the price up a bit, but
still better than paying the high shipping fees from Oxbow directly.
Animal Farm also started stocking kiln-dried pine when I asked about
it.

Good luck,
Karen