[Gpdd] Misc: pellet tasting and Apache Jct.

revolver29 at netzero.net revolver29 at netzero.net
Tue Mar 2 21:40:54 EST 2004

Lauren,
That's funny you mentioned trying the g-p's food. Just tonight I was giving Freddy his yogurt drop treats and my son (age 6) asked if he could try one. I told him he could and he said "No way, you eat one!" so I did, much to his delight! Not bad, a little dry but sweet. Ha Ha. Sorry to hear about your dilemma with your mother- I hope you are able to find a solution.

Cindy,
Congratulations on your new babies! I wish you luck in finding good homes for them. Incidentally- my parents and grandmother moved to Apache Jct. this past October, they have sent me lots of pictures. It looks like a beautiful area-the desert is so much different than here in MA!