[Gpdd] CARE Cavy Housing uk

Justin/Anne mailbox at homeofbradshaw.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 07:11:45 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a decent guinea pig cage
in the uk as I have 2 fast growing babies who
will soon have outgrown their current abode.
Everything I've seen in the petshop is, quite
frankly, pants - but I don't know where to start
looking elsewhere.
Does anyone have any good ideas or addresses of
GOOD suppliers whom I could contact in the UK?
I would really be grateful.
I'm not against making something myself, but it
seems to be difficult to get hold of the right
materials herein Britain. Anyone got any good home
ideas out there?

Many thanks,

Annie, & co.