[Gpdd] CARE new food is a hit!! & nail bitting

SARAH YOUNG YOUNG-S-255 at MSSU.EDU
Wed Mar 3 09:46:13 EST 2004

Hay all

Joy & Sarah Smith,
For a while I though that it was strange that she likes to chew her
nails, Cheyenne just likes to try to escape and make you feel sorry for
her (it works) but after talking to my vet, who said that some of his
other guinea pig patients do the same.

Last night I was eating a banana around the little wheekers cage and
Cheyenne started to sniff at the air and make a chatting, sniffing sound
and when I offered her a bit, she took one lick and then grabbed the
piece and ran to "her spot" to eat, of course Lola had to find out what
she was eating, and try to steal it, by then Cheyenne was done and came
looking for more so I gave up the last of the banana to Cheyenne and
Lola. I had offered banana to them before and they both would not eat
it.