[Gpdd] Silly: Re: Tasting Pellets

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 11:10:43 EST 2004

Lauren,
I too have tried my Brownie Bear's pellets.
In fact, except for the hay, I've pretty
much tried everything that little piggie
eats. I don't give my girl anything that I
wouldn't try myself. Of course, Brownie is
untrusting of foods she's never eaten before
so to get her to eat something new, I eat it
first and I smack my jaws really loud and
say "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Yum! Yum!" and then
Brownie will usually try it herself and then
eat it up.

Oh, but for the record, when I tasted her
pellets, I literally SPIT it out in the
trash because that stuff tastes like Crap!
But, Brownie loves it to death, so who's to
say?

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)