[Gpdd] MISC what breed am i

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:48:42 EST 2004

Hello
      I have just joined the guinea pig club (in england) sounds good fun
ive ordered a book and a poster although my husband sais im not to put it up
in the house. The club organises gp shows all over england and will send me
all the dates ive never done a show and am looking forward to having a go. I
dont know much about the breeds yet ive got a pure black pig with a white
crest i read they are quite hard to get or are there a lot of them .Also i
wandered if anyone knew what my pig sandy is hes blonde all over lovely
colour with very thick fluffyish hair with a wave in it .Its not long or
short but its longer at the back or does he sound like a mixture any ideas
please.Also at the shows they do a nice pet comp.for anything my pig Spikey
is the tamest pig i know he comes running to me when i call him and stands
up for me to pick him up and if i kneel by his cage when its open he jumps
into my lap hes gorgeous  ive got 7 more pigs and 2 wont even let me pick
them up i think Spikys a bit unusual anyone else got very tame piggies id
like to hear some .Hope someone can help with blond pig
              Carole