[Gpdd] [CARE] <dog biscuits>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 16:46:56 EST 2004

I just got back from the vet (where I spent $100 on rat antibiotics) with a small bag of veggie dog biscuits, and the GPs love them! I just want to double check on the ingredients:
Just Vegg'n mini dog biscuits by Old Mother Hubbard:
"Wheat Flour
Oatmeal
Molasses
Whole Ground Carrots
Flax Seed
Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)
Sweet Potatoes
Whole Ground Apples
Parsley
Garlic
Sea Salt"
I tasted them and they are rather bland, but I guess that's because dogs don't have as many taste buds as humans. Actually I am eating them now, though I don't even know why. They have a nice aftertaste. I hope they are OK, just for a once in a while treat! For the guinea pigs, that is.
Lauren Piglet and Pooh Bear!