[Gpdd] Health: Re: Potter is having surgery on Thursday

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 10:38:01 EST 2004

Deb,
I was just getting ready to send a message
telling Potter that Brownie Bear and I were
praying for him today and that his surgery went
well. But, then I read your message about how
it was cancelled. I'm glad you realized that
your Vet perhaps is not the right choice (since
our Babies are so Delicate and Fragile). I also
hope that you are able to find an experienced
exotics Vet not too far away from your area.
Where I live, there is also a lack of experienced
exotics Vets, so I have to truck it all the way
up to Northern Virginia (USA) and depending on
traffic, it can take up to 2 hours...Yikes!
Also, I have a list of 'surgery' questions to
ask a Vet and if you would like me to send that
to you, just email me off list. Before Brownie
Bear had her surgery, I was a lost Slave, and
I didn't know what to ask. But, because of both
Digests (GPDD & Stone), lots of Slaves sent me
all kinds of questions to ask and gave me a ton
of information. This is such a wonderful Support
group!

Well, I hope Potter's cyst isn't causing too much
discomfort and B-Bear and I hope he's feeling better.
Hopefully, we'll have that cyst removed soon.
Healing Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps from B-Bear and me...

           Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
              B-Bear & Leah Slave :-)