[Gpdd] Guinea pig health

Valley Environmental Services ves.javanet at rcn.com
Thu Mar 4 15:12:46 EST 2004

Hi.  I am new to this site and very excited to find it!  I have had guinea pigs for almost my entire life and know them very well.  I am still learning some things though!

Recently we switched from giving our guinea pigs vitamins in their water to giving them straight Liquid Vitamin C in their water.  An old guinea pig is now more energetic!  We also switched brands of guinea pig pellets and everyone just seems more ... alive.  I do know about guinea pigs not manufacturing their own Vitamin C but found the change almost drastic from the vitamins to Vitamin C.

Kathy