[Gpdd] (Announce) Re: Piglet

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 20:05:16 EST 2004

LJ,
I am so sorry to read of the loss of your Piglet. It
seems like he fought the good fight right up till the
end. He sounds like a very special pig to live to the
ripe old age of 7, and I'm glad you recognized that he
was telling you he needed to go. I hope, should the
need arise for one of my pigs, that I'll be able to be
as perceptive and strong as you and do the right
thing. Please accept my and the Squee Squad's
condolences on your loss, and healing wheeps and purrs
to you and Sugar.
Stacy and the Squee Squad
(Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar and Williepig)