[Gpdd] Announcements

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Sat Mar 6 01:42:29 EST 2004

I've heard from so many nice people on the GPDD in the Tampa Bay area, since I put out the news of Potter's surgery & asked for advice--I've gotten some wonderful responses & would really like to meet up with the GP people who live around here.  Is anyone else interested in forming a GP Club?  It might be fun to meet in a park & bring our pigs for a pignic--great way to get together for a fun time, get the piggies to meet each other in person & network among ourselves.  I know there's another  GP group out there, in the area--just haven't been able to find them.  Let me know if you're interested.  Deb & Potter