[Gpdd] Announcement: New Foster Pigs!

Linda Sánchez veronica.ann at verizon.net
Sat Mar 6 17:40:19 EST 2004

Hi to all Pigs and People,

I wanted you all to know that I have taken two new girlie pigs home from the
animal shelter to foster and I hope to keep them in my herd! They had been
brought in with 14 other pigs, boys and girls, in one cage - so it is
assumed that they are pregnant, although they are very young. They are so
very sweet and remarkable in that they have the exact same markings...except
that Loretta has wiry texel fur and Olive has smooth silky hair.  I am
already in love with them, and am happy to say that, after a week of
quarantine, they are getting on well with Penny in her house. I tried them
with Sasha as well, but Sasha turned into an attack pig as soon as she met
them. Sigh.... So, Sasha continues alone and the other three are getting
along peacefully. What bliss! Four piggies!
Peace,
Linda