[Gpdd] [SILLY]tasting food

Mary Destatte mdstretch at tbbs.net
Sat Mar 6 19:19:48 EST 2004

Hi Meredith.  I find that the worse tasting food I've fed my piggies is a
cucumber.  The only reason I even buy them is that they love them.  the ONLY
way a cucumber is good is once it has been made into a dill pickle.
(ugh!!!!)  I Hate them!  But is the kids love them they get them.  Anything
for them!  By the way everyone I now have two babies for angel.  One is very
dark bown agouti and the other is mostly white with the color of a vanilla
cookie on the face and the rear end.  I haven't come with names for them.
The brown is 8 weeks old and other is 8 months old.  They have settled in
and are showing signs of trusting me.  I was given the youngest one from a
little girl who ended up with a pregnant piggie and did not know it.  She
kept at least one and I was given the little female.  The other was given to
me through my vet.  The little one I've been calling stinky and That may be
what it will stay.  I just can not come up with a name for the other.  Well
time to put stinky back with the others.  (she just pee peed on my and I
need to clean up now "sigh" (LOL)

Mary D. (mom to angel, stinky and ? and remembering stretch)