[Gpdd] [HEALTH] gps with people with colds

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Mar 8 16:27:05 EST 2004

On the subject of colds, etc, I was wondering if piggies actually catch our
colds
and other illnesses.  A couple wheeks ago when the kids were sitting on the
couch, piggies in lap(s), and the little guy suddenly sneezed real big (all
over
the other 'little guy', LW).  He looked up and said "oops!", but it was too
late to
take it back.  I just reminded him he should cover his mouth, but secretly
worried for several days.  Of course, the kids aren't really sick anyway,
just
suffering from the usual sinus stuff, and the piggies have been fine.
Do we need to worry about such things?