[Gpdd] re: misc- Rodentology

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Mon Mar 8 17:04:09 EST 2004

Hi Lisa & everyone!  Yes, that Cambridge Cavy Trust sounds like an awsome
place.  When I read about it I thought about how I would love to be a
rodentologist also.  I'm planning on starting the RN program next January,
but my heart still goes out to the little animals...I'm doing one of my
projects on a rat disease instead on the human counterpart!  I should of
just decided to go to vet school, haha!  There is just not enough exotics
vets around, I'm sure you all have noticed!  And the exotics vets I have met
are just swamped, because they do dogs and cats too of course.  I LOVE dogs,
but I thought it would be so great to just specialize and do only
exotics...sigh.
                                         Warm wheeks, Jenni & Beethoven