[Gpdd] MISC: Anyone know of a rabbit list similar to this?

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 20:04:52 EST 2004

Hi,
       Based on tales of the Three Jolly Rodents, a friend of my daughter's
would love for me to adopt her young, litter trained "free range"  bunny. I
can't. Besides, I'm a GP person.
       The owner is having some serious medical problems, hospitalizations
and has a three year old with a host of medical problems. She lives in the
Columbus, Ohio, area -- Dublin, Powell. The cage (a nice one) and all supplies
would be included.
       Please email me either for information or the name of "rabbit lists"
that I might post on. I can vouch that the bunny (a dwarf, I'm sure -- know
it's not a full sized rabbit) is coming from a good home. I know the owner and
she takes good care of her charges, me they children or animals.

Thanks!

Alge