[Gpdd] [announce] Worthing (UK) show report 2004-03-06

Roy Millea millear at netscape.net
Wed Mar 10 17:47:16 EST 2004

Well, another month and another show! This time off to sunny Worthing
with 8 of our piggies and 2 of Cheryl's.
They had a veteran class (over 3) so Cheryl put in a PE golden sow of
5.5 yrs and got 2nd overall  and a rosette- well done to Pinky as it was
her very first outing.
We took Mildred and Doris (both 3) Doris as a hairy pet got 3rd overall
and a rosette - her first win.
Mildred, we discovered a show or two ago, rather than being a mutt is a
Chocolate  Magpie one of the "rare vrieties" - needless to say she got a
3rd overall and a rosette.
Well done the "Old Timers"

Cheryl's Marbles (rough Boar pet) got 3rd
Dizzy (aby brindle boar) 2nd
Hilda (Rex silver agouti bi sow) 3rd
Maude (roan aby sow) 2nd
Agatha ( AOC aby sow) 3rd
Judy  (smooth pet sow) 3rd
Poor Hermione - nothing at all except for a good day out.

Andrew bought himself an 8 week old teddy sow whilst I got a 4 month
lilac boar ( naughty us ).

As if that was not enough I found myself in a group photo taken at the
Worthing CC Xmas lunch  in the current (March) issue of "Cavies" magazine!

Let the piggies rest now until Fareham on April 4.

We wish all piggies and slaves well!