[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hi Everyone

Jason T Nakao jnakao at hawaii.edu
Thu Mar 11 06:42:19 EST 2004

Hi, my name is Jason and I'm from Hawai'i. My girlfriend and I have
been piggy slaves for almost a month now and I've been lucky enough to
have found GPDD since the first day I got my guinea pigs. This is my
first time posting so bare with me please. ^_^

Well, my 2 piggies are still very young, a little less than 3 months
old, I have a boy and girl and they're housed together temporarily
because the girl, Princess, is pregnant but not from my boy,
Creampuff. I got them seperatley, about a week apart, I guess Princess
had gotten pregnant while still in the pet store because I brought her
to the vet before I got Creampuff and he said she was pregnant. So, I
guess I'll be expecting little pups any week now. Princess and
Creampuff are mixed breeds, not exactly sure which ones. Princess has
a brown, white, beige, and gray coat and Creampuff is the same color
as a creampuff...beige and white. Well, I'll post more because I do
want some tips on certain things. Thanks for reading. My condolences
to those who have lost a little friend recently and to those who have
sick piggies: hope they get better.

Wheeks and popcorns,
Jason & Maria
Creampuff & Princess