[Gpdd] [CARE] Bedding

Jason T Nakao jnakao at hawaii.edu
Thu Mar 11 06:50:37 EST 2004

Okay, so I've read several books, a bunch of postings on GPDD as well
as other websites but I still don't know which bedding is THE best for
Creampuff & Princess!

Pine - may be poisonous if the pine scent is too strong and not kiln
dried. Also, dust may cause respiratory problems.

Cedar - not healthy at all?

CareFresh - is it okay if they eat it? also, I'm not exactly well
supplied with money...and CP & Princess live in a C&C cage which is
pretty big. But, if it's the best I'll get it.

So...please, help me if possible. Thank you ^_^

Jason & Maria
CP & Princess