[Gpdd] [CARE] <Guinea Pigs and Rabbits Housed Together>

Judi Norman judnor at ofswa.on.ca
Thu Mar 11 10:49:42 EST 2004

We have had a guinea pig and rabbit housed together since we got them last fall.  They have seemed totally fine together until now.  The rabbit (female) was almost on top of the guinea pig (male) and seemed to be biting him on the back.  He really did seem to be hurting.  The bunny was being very aggresive so we seperated them into two cages.  Is this typical behaviour after so much time has passed?  Not sure if we should try putting them back in together.