[Gpdd] [CARE] <add your subject here>

Ccganzon24 at aol.com Ccganzon24 at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 22:53:39 EST 2004

Hello. I'm both a new pet owner and new to the community. Yoshi was bought
from Petsmart about a week ago. He still seems jumpy when seeing people. I think
I have about a million questions but I'll just ask what's important right now.
1.    Do cavies react when calling by their name?
2.    Will they get used to the owner eventually? I try to make Yoshi get
used to the family            by 15-20 minute daily out-of-the-cage
interactions/feeding.

Any answers to my questions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Carlo