[Gpdd] Care-Bedding

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Thu Mar 11 23:25:44 EST 2004

Hi Jason,  Maria CP & Princess!  Welcome!   Bedding--just my opinion, everyone will have their own on the GPDD--but I use pine shavings & have never had a problem with them.  If the pine scent seems too strong, open the bag when you buy it to let the scent dissipate before putting it into the house.  Cedar is the worst--I have no idea why it's even sold, since it's no good for any animal I know of.   I tried Care Fresh & hated it--no idea if Potter ate it or not, it wasn't in her house long enough to eat, it got go soggy & nasty from being pee'd on--& I scoop all the wet stuff out of her house every nite.  I have a C&C house also & pine has done just fine by us, & it  doesn't break the bank!  Good luck with your piggies!  deb & Potter