[Gpdd] [Misc] Wedding Cake Toppers

Julia Porter tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 04:57:55 EST 2004

Hello there!

I wonder if anyone can help me?  I remember a few years ago, a lady posted a message to the GPDD to enquire about having some sort of guinea presence at her wedding.  I seem to remember that she finally decided on having model gps on top of her wedding cake.  Well, I'm getting married next year and have decided that I would love to have the bride and groom on top of the cake to be guinea pigs - any ideas where I could get them from or who could make them?  I live in the UK - Scotland to be precise and any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Julia