[Gpdd] CARE: Housing G-Pigs & Rabbits Together...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 10:33:26 EST 2004

Hi Judi,
I would have to agree with Lauren in that
your rabbit friend could do some serious
damage to your piggie. I would definitely
not put them back together. Also, I have
read that bunnies and piggies have different
dietary needs so they should probably have
separate foods (although I have heard that
rabbits can eat guinea pig pellets, but I
also heard that piggies shouldn't eat rabbit
food).

I hope all is well with your little critter
friends and that everything works out.

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)