[Gpdd] re: [CARE] <Guinea Pigs and Rabbits Housed Together>

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Fri Mar 12 13:39:58 EST 2004

Lauren-
I agree with you - it would be best not to keep the rabbit and guinea pig
together.
Maybe let them play together occasionally, if you think they want to be
together,
and only if you watch them very closely. Or maybe not. When I got my first
piggie,
Piglet, many moons ago, it was because we had rabbits and folks then assumed
they belonged together. They were fine, but eventually we kept Piglet inside
with us, so I think they were separated before anything happened.
Better safe than sorry (and I don't see how that little piggy could be happy
with that big ol' rabbit biting and jumping on him like that!).
Wheeks to all,
Susi and the OP's