[Gpdd] SILLY: it's a girl!

Helen Stanford tweetypie_80 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 06:53:22 EST 2004

We just took one of our piggies to the vet to be neutered. we knew we had to
do it if we wanted to keep him with his mum, as he was her only baby. so we
dropped little skipper off at the vet for his op, and i went to get ready
for college. about 15 minutes later, the vet calls, and they said skipper is
a girl!!! so we went to collect HER from the vets! she is now back with her
mum and quite angry at me for parting them when they needent have been!

love and piggy kisses

Helen, Flossie and Skipper, and Miffy and Nutkin (Over the bridge)