[Gpdd] (Care) Veggies

Gillian Hayward gillianhayward at oakwoodacorns.co.uk
Sun Mar 14 17:22:45 EST 2004

Hi Jason

Here's a list of the fruit and veggies that my GP's eat. It might give you some ideas for your piggies. Ideally you need to feed green leafy veg plus a root vegetable such as carrot every day.
Carrots, cabbage, spring greens, kale (green and purple), seedless grapes (red and green), broccoli, bell peppers with seeds removed (all colours, but green is the favourite for my piggies), celery, cucumber, melon with skin on and seeds removed (honeydew is my piggies favourite) apples, pears, kiwi fruit, cauliflower leaves, tomatoes, dandelions, grass.

Gillian