[Gpdd] [CARE] <add your subject here>

Nowhat1 at aol.com Nowhat1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 20:26:21 EST 2004

I am knew to the site My daughter and I purchased our first piggie in Jan 04
She was 3 mos old.  Since then we have checked out many wedsites for the care
of our new friend.  They are all helpful, I do have one question can a piggie
be potty trained to not pee or poop on us as they get older do they go only in
the cage or pen or am I thinking like a dog and cat owner?  I hope this is
not to silly of a question remember we are new to the piggie life and want the
best help and you all seem to know everything:)
Thank you,
Tina, Celina, and LillyPig