[Gpdd] MISC licking pig

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 10:19:00 EST 2004

Hi Sue,
Poopsie is not the only dog in a guinea pig's body. I had a beautiful pig
named Teddy at one time. Just like a dog he would jump on the couch, snuggle with
me, and lick my hands and face. I also had a big Labrador Mix at the time and
Teddy would do the same with him. Unfortunately, I think that that's what
killed him ( or old age, I wasn't sure how old he was when I got him). Anyway, I
bought my dog a flea collar and Teddy got sick shortly after. I suspect from
nibbling on the dog he must have gotten some flea poison. It was very sad, and
I learned my lesson.
My Poly pig is a licker, too. I just love her. She always licks my fingers
when I'm holding her and puts her paws in my face and sometimes even in my
mouth. Her sister Sweetie is the opposite, a nervous little runt, but just as cute
in her own way.

best wishes,
Marion