[Gpdd] MISC: Piggie Poopin' on me...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 10:36:37 EST 2004

Hello Slaves!
I hope all Piggies and Slaves had a good
wheeeeeeekend! I was so busy, I didn't get
a change to read my daily guinea mail, but
I'm getting caught up today. Yesterday (Sunday),
Brownie Bear was lying on my lap, taking a
nap while I watched some mindless t.v. Now,
ya'll know she's potty trained and I've never
had a problem with her pooping or peeing on
me. She'll nibble on my fingers if she needs
to 'relieve herself'. Well, I guess my Lazy
little Bear didn't feel like getting up because
as I was watching t.v., I was also watching her.
And she had one eye half opened. She was totally
Sprawled out on my lap with her two hind legs
stretched out...Aaaaaaaaah!. And then she would
give me a funny look and her little booty shifted
and out with a Poop! She thought she was being
Sneaky and that I didn't notice, but I knew
what the Sassy Pig was up to. I just didn't
care. When she was finally ready to go pee-pee,
I gathered all of her little poopies, and
Brownie had this Amazed look on her face like,
"Where did THOSE come from?!?!?" She's such a
Sneaky little thing...

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)