[Gpdd] Misc--Cuddle Cups

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Mar 15 14:35:06 EST 2004

Debbie-
That is so hilarious, the picture of these piggies creeping around under
things as
if we can't see them!  Snowy likes to 'hide' under things usually with her
big butt
sticking out, but of course we don't know where she is!  When CP was
smaller,
he liked to run under his little log arch. When Snowy tried it, however, and
when
he got bigger, they would get it stuck on their back and run around with in
on
their back. Snowy also dashed through a little 'guard house' made of a
cardboard
carton with doors cut in two sides, just about her width. Needless to say,
she got
it stuck on her so she was running around with a little house on her back!
Then there was the time the little round sled that had been propped up fell
with
her underneath it. I walked in to the room to see it bouncing up and down,
moving across the floor, with the boys running around watching it!
I have to learn to laugh quietly, because they are so funny that I usually
burst into laughter and startle them, so they run for cover.
I guess we should all keep cameras ready for these events!
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle