[Gpdd] HEALTH: Update on a skinny pig

Penny smithapenny at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 20:10:55 EST 2004

Hello>  and thank you I enjoyed reading your article on your skinny pig!   I just today received 2 skinny pigs for my birhtday from my husband and 2 girls.   I have loved them for such a long time and today I got 2!!!!  I need help though.  I'm not to sure about alot of things.  I have one white one(red eyes) and one brown  both have no hair!   They are both males and are less than a year old.  If you can help me I would so appreicate it.   care Play etc......you know and one silly question can the white one see?  I mean he has red eye?  I told you it was silly.   Thanks for any help you can give me.
New mommy to 2 skinnys
Penny Smith                 smithapenny at hotmail.com