[Gpdd] Announcement

dardeb206 at aol.com dardeb206 at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 10:09:01 EST 2004

Greetings Fellow Slaves 7 Wheeeekers!

I am popcorning about the fact that through the Gpdd, we are all able to
share our affection with those who understand what it means to have in our lives
one part angel and one part magic bean by being owned by furry little friends.
I imagine we all woke up this morning around the same time with little
wheeeking alarm clocks coming from our loved ones pigpens wanting love, afftection
and of course, food!
My little Ginger was born in December so she's not quite yet an adult but
she's getting to be a well rounded young lady.
Her personality is charming, she takes after me in her good looks and evan
has the same little 'mole'(hair colouring that looks like a beauty mark), as her
mom(me)
If there's a spot on the gpdd that has a section of photos please let me
know.
I welcome exchanging emails with any/all cavvie enthusiasts.

Sincerely,

Debra & 'Ginger'