[Gpdd] Help in Ohio

Zoo357 at aol.com Zoo357 at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 16:16:53 EST 2004

This was on one of the other list. We are trying to move some around. If
anyone can help let Jess know at: Jrosler04 at wmconnect.com

There are 100+ guinea pigs an hour away from us, the owners are an older
couple, they say they have ALL kinds....abbys, americans, peruvians....some
PEWs...I am gonna go check them out tomorrow...if ANYONE wants to help, by placing
them, let me know! They are living in a barn outside, and the couple has been
overwhelmed caring for them & the other critters, and they have been seeing
wild weasels...so if they get in with those piggies!!

If anyone is serious, or would be interested in helping start a piggie
train...let me know!! I just wanna help as many of these babies as possible...I will
update you on thier condition after I see them!!