[Gpdd] (MISC) Tantrums

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Tue Mar 16 14:09:47 EST 2004

Hi Bec-
Poor little Jimmy Pig!  Snowy is notorious for leaving her butt hanging off
whatever it is I set her on, usually a folded towel in my lap.  I try to
re-arrange
her and she fidgets around and her butt ends up hanging off again before
we're done!  CocoPuff isn't so bad 'en-lap', but I laugh at him whenever I
see
him in the potty box, especially the smaller upstairs one.  He'll invariable
climb in specifically to do his job, but leave his butt hanging over the
side!
So you know where the poos land!  If I try to get him further into the box
he
panics and bails out, so I've given up and adapted - I put some folded
newspaper
beneath the box, extending a few inches beyond.  If he doesn't trim it too
close,
it catches the 'overhang'.  So you might try putting something beneath this
special pillow and then you don't have to worry about it.
Piggie hugs 'n' kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies

(Maybe that's why Jimmy hangs over the edge -
he doesn't want to get the pillow dirty!)
Poo on, Jimmy Pig!
Your pals, Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle
(who will now demand fancy pillows of their own!)