[Gpdd] Misc: It's MAGIC...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 14:28:18 EST 2004

Hi Lisa!
The reason you'll see replies to posts in the
same issue # (but it's the 1st time you've seen
the original post) is because there are Crazy
Slaves (like myself) that just can't Wait to
read the Digest. So, we go to the Archives
section on the GPDD.org website and reply to
stuff that hasn't posted yet. Yep, I'm a Slave.

P.S. That's Awesome that your Fuzzy Pig is on
towels and she likes it! Oh, and where did you
buy the fleece bedding? Brownie Bear wants to
know.

P.P.S. Fuzzy Pig sounds like she has a nice
free-range setup. We'd Love to see Pigtures!!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

First my question...how is it that there are replies
to posts in the same issue # but it's the first time I
am seeing the original post ?  No biggie
but I'm always looking for new ways to do things.