[Gpdd] (Announcement) New Addition

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Tue Mar 16 18:34:40 EST 2004

Hey Stacy and Squee Squad-
Congratulations on your new addition!  Pinkerton is such a
cute name!  He sounds adorable.  I think in time Oscar will
love him, maybe he just doesn't understand he's supposed
to be his friend.
I'm no expert here, but I would think that you will know
when you can cage them together by watching them together
at playtime and in your lap.  Introduce them on neutral ground
like some of the others have suggested here earlier, show them
both love and encourage them to be best buddies, and with time
and patience they should be fine. (Do you think Oscar is still
waiting for Felix to return?  You might tell him that Felix has
sent Pinkerton to help him out or be his buddy.)
The night I brought CocoPuff home, I put him down on the floor
with Snowy to play, and after a manic game of tag and/or chase
they were fine and I put them in together that night.
Best of luck with them - let us know how they get on.
Susi and the OP's