[Gpdd] [CARE] <add your subject here>

DCULLON at aol.com DCULLON at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 16:55:16 EST 2004

Hi fellow pig lovers,
  Well it is snowing like crazy here in RI. We are having a snow storm today
and tomorrow. Lucky us :(
  My one little boy is now 24 days old. He is cooing and swaying around like
a man. I have read so much about when to get him away from the females that I
am mixed up about it. When do i HAVE to take him out? I read that they mature
later then girls and it would be about 3 to 4 months before puberty. Weaning
is 2 to 3 weeks. So when do I take him out? I don't want to do it to soon or to
late and have him pregnant all 5 of my girls. HELP! I am so confused.
  Debbie & The Girls & Peanut