[Gpdd] Behavior--Licking

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Tue Mar 16 23:32:35 EST 2004

No, I'm sorry, that's not a normal GP behavior--that's a wonderful thing that Poopsie is doing for you!  Potter is about 3, we guess--she was also a shelter adoption so we're not sure how old she is--but she gives us licks also!  It's the best feeling on the earth--the softest, sweetest kisses!  Nothing against Sniffles--she may just not be into kissing or licks, or she may pick up on it from Poopsie.  Just enjoy--it's a great thing from your piggie!~  Deb & Potter