[Gpdd] [Misc] Pigtures on the way, sorry!

Toffee & Reese's Mom toffeepig at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:05:47 EST 2004

Every slave and every pig,

Hello!  I must first apologize to everyone that has requested pigtures of my
boys and their cage set up.  I will attempt to email all of those out
tomorrow (Thursday) morning.  About 5:20 last Friday night there was a
family emergency & it's all been just a mess since then!  Last week itself
was busy, but this week has so far been a blur.  I did clean out the boys'
cage on Sunday, but I barely remember doing it.  I feel that I've been a bad
mom- to my daughter & the boys.  I heard Reese making all kinds of racket
last night & I got out of bed to see that he was dragging his hay rack
around because it was empty.  Then, when Eric got up this morning (4:00 am!)
they started SCREAMING at him.  I'm like, boys, whatever it is, daddy
probably won't get it, he won't actually LOOK to see what's wrong unless
it's obvious.  So I dragged myself up out of bed & Toffee was out of water.
And hay.  Argh.  Okay, here's some hay & some water.  I feel like a zombie!
I'm just saying to myself, these lil piggies keep me sane & thank goodness
for that!  Each day is different with the family still in crisis gear & now
we have to help Eric's mom move, ASAP, somewhere.  But still, my boys are
there every time I get to thinking it's all too much.  Their little wheeks &
piggie kisses are better than any medicine!  In fact, if we could afford the
house payment, I'd take Eric's parent's house- there are 6 bedrooms!  Plenty
of room for lots of piggies.  I'd quit my job & just be a piggie slave if I
could!  (Who wouldn't?!?!)  Well, this is all rambling & off-subject, so I
will go now.  Just wanted to let everybody know I'm alive & will be sending
out the pigtures.  Thanks everyone out there!!!

Anna, Toffee & Reese's Mom

P.S. To top everything off, Eric started moving things out of his parent's
house last night & our daughter threw up on me!  Wouldn't be so bad, but she
hit everything, including my shoes!  Gross, I know, but does life ever stop
for a second and let us breathe?!?!?!?!

Eric, Katarina, Sully & the fish

Peter Piggy picked a peck of pickled piggy poo.