[Gpdd] [CARE] Separating the Men from the Boys

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Wed Mar 17 17:22:54 EST 2004

Hi Debbie-
The little guy sounds so cute!  LW is cute when he does that. He's past
2 months old now, and still can't get it right!  He has all the moves, and
just mostly annoys Snowy and CP when they are in together (floor time
only, and closely monitored).  I've read 3 - 4 weeks is the time to separate
them. I'm like you, it seems so mean to take them away from Mom.
I'm considering have LW 'modified' (shhhhhh!), but wonder how old he
needs to be.  No parts are visible yet, tho' I'm sure they're there
somewhere!  He's a beautiful color, but at least then maybe they could
all live together again - he really misses his mom and dad, even tho'
his bachelor pad is next door (a couple feet away from the Condo).
You should be thankful you have a 'herd' of gp's to look after and not
a herd of cattle, with all that snow!  I have talked to a few friends on the
phone the last couple days who are up in the NE, talking about all the
snow and cold.  Brrrrrr!!!  Still, better than those locusts Down Under!
And we think it's chilly here in the 50's!
What is your little boy's name?  Can he be next door to the family?
Give him extra hugs and lap time and he'll be ok.
Piggie hugs 'n' kisses
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle