[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Newbie/oldster returning

The Fourniers ayma at infinet.com
Wed Mar 17 23:46:50 EST 2004

My name is Lisa and I have one piggie, Omega, who is a 3 year old albino
peruvian.  Some of the long term members might remember me from a long time
ago when I owned...um, I mean was a slave to Xena and Gabrielle, who have
long since gone over the rainbow bridge.  (They were also medal winners in
the Piglympics.)

Omega is a pretty placid pig, who is right now eating his evening salad of
lettuce and a strawberry.  He has my dad wrapped around his paw, pitifully
WHEEK WHEEK WHEEKing whenever Dad comes downstairs.  "He didn't have any
food in his dish and he seemd so hungry." says Dad.  "Because he *ate* all
the food I gave him before I went to work," says I.  Oh well, why have pigs
if you can't spoil them, huh?

Lisa F.
ayma at infinet.com
Slave to Omega